1970 Trans Am Body in North Carolina

RussellinNC

Car lover!!!!!!!!!!!
70 Pontiac Trans Am body
Needs full restoration!!!

Will take less than the posted $10,000 price...just had to put a price to have an ad..Prefer to trade

Make me a CA$H offer or what have you got to trade? No im not gonna give it away so save your low offer.

PHS Documented 1970 Trans Am. Clear NC Title The Ram Air III engine and Turbo 400 are long gone but it does still have the 12 bolt rear end. Was Lucerin Blue with Blue interior. NON A/C car. Tilt wheel,P/S and power disc brakes.
704-682-3057
Ponattack1@aol.com
Statesville,NC

What 1973 and older classic car/truck or muscle car have you got to trade?

Sounds nice... any photos?

I got to drive an original one back in the day. Had that mother at 130mph with 4 of us in it.

70 Pontiac Trans Am body
Needs full restoration!!!

Will take less than the posted $10,000 price...just had to put a price to have an ad..Prefer to trade

Make me a CA$H offer or what have you got to trade? No im not gonna give it away so save your low offer.

PHS Documented 1970 Trans Am. Clear NC Title The Ram Air III engine and Turbo 400 are long gone but it does still have the 12 bolt rear end. Was Lucerin Blue with Blue interior. NON A/C car. Tilt wheel,P/S and power disc brakes.
704-682-3057
Ponattack1@aol.com
Statesville,NC

What 1973 and older classic car/truck or muscle car have you got to trade?

A rust box that Needs full restoration, no motor or transmission.
Ive got one thing to say that I'm sure has been on everyone's mind reading this thread.

Drugs fry the brain, dont do em.

Take a 0 OFF THE $8500

A rust box that Needs full restoration, no motor or transmission.
Ive got one thing to say that I'm sure has been on everyone's mind reading this thread.

Drugs fry the brain, dont do em.

Take a 0 OFF THE $8500

Well after looking at your other posts bashing peoples cars I see your Mr Opinion. Sounds like YOU need to stop the drugs. Your obviously NOT a "Car guy" if you dont know what a 70 Trans Am brings. If you find ANY 70 Trans Ams for your price suggestion I will gladly buy them as im sure others reading about my 70 Trans Am will do as well. I may never get my asking price but im not upset. Its not a bad day to be stuck with a REAL 70 Trans Am. Im not arguing with ya back and forth anymore on here so this is the end of my replies to you about it.

Russell:biggrin:

P.S. Moderators ....Is his crap bashing peoples posts gonna continue to be allowed?

cars for sale

can you send me pic's of the truck an the drag body if they are still for sale I have a monte carlo 80 model with v6 buick turbo to trade but I want a drag car dont want to cut it up thanks

can you send me pic's of the truck an the drag body if they are still for sale I have a monte carlo 80 model with v6 buick turbo to trade but I want a drag car dont want to cut it up thanks

The 55 Truck is not for sale.....You want pics of the 67 Firebird drag car For Sale? I also have a 63 Tempest body that would make a good drag car for sale. Need your E-mail address.