1970 Olds 442 Ram Air (Real and original)

1ARUNEM

On Lucky #7
1970 Olds 442 Ram Air car.
Numbers matching original Ram Air 455 with 80k+ original miles. Car is Gold in color with black stripes and black interior. Interior is MINT. A/C, P/S, PDB, P/W, remote hood lock fastener in car, AM/FM, vanity mirror, Tic Toc Tach, Bucket seats, console shift, etc, etc. Well optioned car.

RUST FREE.... Been in Ga and Alabama ALL it's life. Have original build sheet, protecta plate, log from previous owner of all services, original title, copy of original bill of sale, etc. etc. Whole folder of records for the car.

Body and Paint are in EXCELLENT shape with only a few MINOR chips. No dents or dings. Car is solid, solid, solid, inside, out and under. NO RUST!!!

Has original functioning ram air system with original ram air hood, screen, foam, etc.

Chrome on car is excellent.

Not to sound like a salesman, but this car IS a true survivor. Been in storage last 15yrs other than the occasional car show trip.

Motor runs excellent and quiet. Original block, heads (per previous owners log, removed in 1974 and hardened seats installed), original manifolds, original quad ra jet, etc. etc. Factory plastic inner fenders..

Factory 10 bolt rear with boxed control arms, sway bar, etc.

Dual exhaust with trumpet tips thru factory cutout bumper..

Currently needs master cylinder (brakes work fine but leaking slightly from sitting) and chips touched up which I will take care of.

Asking $18,900 or reasonable offer.. I have pictures available that I will send but they don't do the car justice. Email me at pier1122@bellsouth.net for pictures. I don't mind sending them at all, but if you'd just like to see it let me know and I'll send just the basics. If you are interested in the car, I'll send more. Thanks..

Thanks for reading..

Sounds like a nice car,,can I have a pic of the whole car to see what th Gold looks like----Sorry but out of my price range....

Have you listed it on
www.442.com

Haven't listed at 442.com yet. They wanted $40 to post and ad without a picture..

Sending you mail...
:D

No more room in the stable...

WTH? Haven't talked with you in a few weeks and I find that you went and bought an Olds? I'll call you tomorrow....I'd like to see that car, it sounds nice.