1969 Chevy Chevelle For GN/T/TTA trade

RED LS1

1969 Chevelle. Original V8 car but I can't confirm anything else about it. Now sports all SS396 attire.
The car has a newer low millage GM ZZ454 Crate Engine that runs hard and perfect. Newer Bowtie Overdrives 200R4 Level 2 works amazing. Freshened 12 Bolt rear with good axles. Body and paint are 5-10 footer. I believe the body/paint were part of an older Restoration. This car is reliable and can be driven on the highway 80 mph at 1800 with lock up on. Not a perfect car but a damn nice and fast driver.

Price for the sake of rules is $20k. However, It's a trade that interests me not the cash. I'm in Philly area in PA.

Nice Chevelle, I wish my Buick was nicer cause I would trade. I miss the old school muscle.

And I'm local, right in Delco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
At the moment I don't have the extra funds to offer up. I have another Mustang Race car that's consuming everything extra.

Decided to run the car to see what the 454 was made of. On a very effortless pass leaving from idle it ran 12.58. I dialed that number and on the next pass I was feeling quite a bit faster and let out around 1000ft out. It ended up breaking out with a 12.57.

It should do a lot more than that if you really push it, I love that car! I used to have a 71 back in the day. I always loved Chevelles. I love my Buick too but there's something about a big block that just gets me. I hope you work out a good deal with someone, if I didn't just buy a house I would be trying to work a deal with you, but I'm sure my car isn't what your looking for in a trade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I realize that. I didn't buy it to make it fast by any means. I have other fast cars. I just wanted an old cruiser that ran good. I think with slicks and more stall converter it could be an 11 second car. Right now it's a ton of fun to drive on the street. What's the deal with your car? Do you have any pictures?