1968 GN powered AMC Rambler 2 door

turborambler

Price: $6,450.00

1968 AMC Rambler American with a 86 T-Type motor with a turbo 400 transmission.
Tubbed and narrowed with a coil over 4-Link. Has a FAST system among many other things.

:) Car was in the May 2008 Car Craft magazine chosen as one of the top 25 readers rides you could vote on. I think it ended up 5th.

I have a web site that has most all the details I could think of and some pictures and videos of the car.

I have had it for over 10 years. I do not drive it anymore and it is sitting in the garage. I told the
wife I would post it for sale. I do not have to sell it but will for someone that is serious.
This car is not for everyone - does not have nice paint and you most likely will not pick up chicks in it. :biggrin:
Not a car combination you see all the time. People usually crowd around it when I would go to a car get together.
Would be easy to prep for paint.

Go here for all the details:
1968 Buick Turbo Powered Rambler

When I get a chance I will make a detailed video walking around the car, under the hood, and below.

Send me a message if you are very serious about the car.

Very cool car. Very different! I like the way it looks as it is, wouldn't change a thing.

Thats a great price and if i was closer and had an extra garage spot and money i'd be all over it.

Are you interested in trading the car in on another car? Let me know and I will give you a call. Thanks, Ken

Are you interested in trading the car in on another car? Let me know and I will give you a call. Thanks, Ken

hmm I might if it was something pretty cool...Will need to go to marriage counseling or a good divorce lawyer if I did a trade...but if it was worth it...hmmm ;)

It wasn't me...this time. LOL

Not but a handful of us over here...so it shouldn't take long to figure out who it was.

Erik