Year, Make and Model of Car? 1967 Buick Special Deluxe
Mileage? 66,000
Price $12,000 obo
What is your name? Bill Ritter
What is your Email Address? Bill.Ritter3683@gmail.com
What is your Phone number 513-368-4294
What is your City? Cincinnati, OH
What is your Zip code? 45248

I've had this car for the past 12+ years and decided its finally time to sell it and move on. The car had 27,000 miles on it when I got it. I really don't have time to drive it anymore and I hate to see it just sit. Its a great cruiser and a blast to drive! It is a COMPLETELY RUST FREE CAR and has never had any rust or rot on it. The body is all original steel sheet metal.

Here are the details:

ENGINE:
300cu V-8 4-Bbl, Bored +60, 11:1 compression, Isky custom grind cam (.470 lift), Isky hyd. lifters, Isky adjustable pushrods, 3 way valve job, ported heads/intake/and exhaust manifolds, Edelbrock Performer 525cfm carb, Pertronix electronic ignition, high volume fuel pump, 17inch flex fan, 3 core radiator, true dual exhaust with Super Turbo mufflers.

Transmission & Rear End:
TH350 Rebuilt 10k miles ago with a Transgo shift kit and new converter, 12 Bolt Posi with 4:11 gears.

Interior:
The car still has the factory original upholstery. The carpet and floor mats have been replaced and the metal dash has been repainted. But the seats, headliner, dash pad, package tray etc. are all original. I have a brand new trunk mat set for it, just needs trimmed to fit (as shown in the pics). I'll let the new buyer do that.

Wheels:
17x8 Foose Thrustars with Falken 265/40s out back and 245/45s in front, the tires are in great shape and have good tread left

Other Mods:
Faster ratio steering box and pump out of a mid 70's Olds, Power disc brake conversion on the front, All Stainless Steel brake lines, 1-1/8in Front swaybar, 3/4in rear sway bar with Poly bushings

I have the original 300cu 2bbl / powerglide / 10 bolt open rear out of the car sitting in my garage. They are completely unmolested and can be put back into the car to make it all original if the new buyer chooses to. They will come included with the car. I can deliver within 200 miles of Cincinnati (45248)

specialresized.jpg

67BuickSpecialDeluxe001.jpg

67BuickSpecialDeluxe006.jpg

67BuickSpecialDeluxe007.jpg

67BuickSpecialDeluxe008.jpg

67BuickSpecialDeluxe011.jpg

67BuickSpecialDeluxe014.jpg

67BuickSpecialDeluxe016.jpg

67BuickSpecialDeluxe017.jpg

67BuickSpecialDeluxe019.jpg

Bill, did it stay local?

Call me when you get your gn ready:)

Not really. Its new owner lives 3 hrs east of Cincinnati, in Ohio.

"Call when the gn is ready"... lol you'll have yours back into the 9s before I have time to finish my alky install.