1966 Plymouth Satellite Convertible, ONE OWNER, V8, Buildsheet, CertiCard, Florida car

Dave C

Life is Short ~ Enjoy Your Ride!
This is a ONE OWNER 1966 Plymouth Satellite Convertible that has just been moved up from Florida where it has lived its entire life. One 30 year old repaint disqualifies it as a complete survivor. All numbers matching, 113k miles, new front suspension, tuneup, fluid change, 273 V8 with a 3spd column shifted manual trans, manual steering and brakes (easy to drive with the little V8), rare bucket seat interior with console (no shifter in the console!), paperwork includes TONS of receipts, buildsheet, certicard, and the original window sticker. Includes the white-wall radials and full wheel covers that were on the car when I bought it, has a cool "joe Dirt" look to it now that it has the Cragars on it. A very cool car that you won't find at many cruise nights. $16,500 - Wakefield, MA - Thanks, Dave
Sidewalk View.JPG
Sidewalk View.JPG
20140516_184945.jpg
Window Sticker.jpg
Plymouth Photos (2).jpg

Jeeze, i just responded to your thread on the Challenger bow i see your Satellite ad. Are you liquidating other cars too? Interested in trading? I have an 87 GN but with hestitation might consider trading for a new toy.

I'm selling my Satellite and my Challenger - keeping my Hemi GTX (til death do us part!)