1966 Mustang Convertible

typhoon

My dad has decided to sell his mustang. Thought I would offer it to my syty buddies first.

Here is his description.

New restoration 2,000 mile on rebuild since restoration.

Price $19,500 FIRM!
Power steering
Disc brakes on front
Clone GT
four speed
Four barrel Carter ABF
289 bored .030 over (stock except for bore, heads, crank cam, etc)
AM FM after market cassette radio
Stock sport wheels
Electric top
Console

Everything is either new or rebuilt to new specifications. Was professionally pen striped. PPG's 9000 Acrilic enamel with a very small amount of silver metallic in it. Just enough to show up in the sun light but not to much to distract from the black paint job. I have many pictures of the car in the restoration process. If you would like to know more about the car and see more pictures e-mail me at kenscott62@juno.com. This car is ready to drive anywhere.

I will say myself the car is in GREAT shape. Was stored for most it's life, all sheetmetal is original and was not rusty. Rare for a convertible.

He bought is about 10 years ago, as a project where it sat for awhile while he fiinished some other cars first. Being he has a selection of cars, and driving a stick isn't the most fun for him, (artificial knee), he has decided to sell it.

If someone was really interested, he mentioned last night he could DRIVE it to their house. He lives just south of Seattle, but is retired and for the right price I am sure he would go on a road trip. This also shows how comfortable he is with the car and driving it.

Pics can be seen here.

http://s94691562.onlinehome.us/gallery/album14

Feel free to email myself ty1295@insightbb.com or him for a phone #.