19-year veteran gets kicked off boardwalk for having a service dog

no-nos

http://now.msn.com/jared-goering-a-veteran-kicked-off-new-jersey-boardwalk-for-having-a-service-dog

get rid of that Idiot!! The Department of Justice , title II and title III entities must permit service animals to accompany people with disabilities in all areas where members of the public are allowed to go.Under the ADA, State and local governments, businesses, and nonprofit organizations that serve the public generally must allow service animals to accompany people with disabilities in all areas of the facility where the public is normally allowed to go. The cop! is a disgrace to all of us in law enforcement. Its clear as daylight that this COP! has never served a day in his life.

DISGUSTING! I guess common sense isn't so common anymore.

I can believe that. There can be some real jackasses patrolling the Jersey shore.
Oh for sure there are. I got pulled over for no apparent reason. Then they proceeded to look for things out of place and give me a ticket. The lady cop was a c**t to the nth degree. I was at my buddies place and his father is the fire chief of the county up by me and got me out of it. Even they said she was a bitch.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Im sorry but I woulda made fuh-kin CNN!!! Even as a bystander just watching this go down, I woulda been in some buddies shit...
When you give an asshole a badge you know what you get??? A really BIG ASSHOLE!!!!

I think the cop was lucky. Report states the vet had the dog for PTSD... Seems to be working as without it, the cop could have had a very bad day from a veteran. It can't be easy trying to adjust back to normal life after serving our country.