18s front and 20s rear Wheels

here's what I'm working with. She needs some shoes.
637312fd-21f8-862d.jpg

2 questions.
First, why did you decide to go with all 18's?
Second, what springs are you using, front and back, because i love the way it sits with the staggered wheels?

I about have that 20"-18" look with just 18"s...rear tires 295/40/18,fronts 255/40/18

hellobozos-albums-s-back-2-24-11-picture3285-roh-drift-wheels-1-inch-drop-custum-arms-all-around-aerospace-disk-brakes-600hp-stroker-stock-block.jpg
[/IMG]

hellobozos-albums-s-back-2-24-11-picture3286-roh-drift-wheels-1-inch-drop-custum-arms-all-around-aerospace-disk-brakes-600hp-stroker-stock-block.jpg
[/IMG]

Enjoy!

What size rims & backspacing? Drop springs? Any frame notch? The look I'm looking for!

What size rims & backspacing? Drop springs? Any frame notch? The look I'm looking for!

Mine? BRM control arms,Aero-space pro street brakes, 18x9 front 18x10 rear ROH Drift Wheels,the back comes with 1 1/2" billet spacer,the front a 1" ,but do to my swapping control arms an brakes in the front,it set the wheel out that 1" so i don't have spacer in the front,no frame mod's!!! 11 inch wide tire!! on ATR factory height rate springs,the fronts down an inch from the a-arm swap an my body bushing are wasted!!!,So i 'd need 1" drop in the front an 2" in the back to have low Level stance..

Enjoy!

(p.s. this set up's almost identicail to a Nissan GT-R's wheel sizes)