.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

......................................wow don't we have anything else to do?????..................................................................................... :eek: ............................. :confused: :confused: .......................... :rolleyes: ........................................................

JC Turbo said:
Hey you going to the church tonight? Save some spots if you can.
I'll try. Its a nice day so I'm expecting a big crowd! See ya there!

Damn

Wow, I get more of a response entering a simple dot (.) than I do when I post real threads. Well anyways to keep those who are still in suspense, I was typing a thread, submitted it, then I needed to delete it right away. I didn't know how, so I placed a .
Thanks for all that replied, This was a great thread, very informative I hope. :D

Take care. Maybe next time, I'll post a ? mark.