18000 mile tta motor

injectors, wasn't sure if injectors were included, if so what size are they.

Also like i said, i'll be able to let u know by the end of next week if we have a deal :)

dammmmm this still goin on....welcome to the land of dreamers :D I like these guys who want to do swaps an think they can do everything for a couple grand an complete in a weekend:rolleyes: ....George ya want wayyyy to much money for it!!!!! I have a crisp $1000. bill ....deal???? .....k Ill help ya a little here....
For sale TTA motor complete 9 (nine) miles on it.....$5500..
For sale TTA motor complete with 16k on it....fresh...$5000
For sale TTA motor complete with a gazillion miles on it...needs to be rebuilt...$3000.

hmmmm your motor is lookin preety good now compared to what this "other" guy wants

Originally posted by Grumpy

hmmmm your motor is lookin preety good now compared to what this "other" guy wants

this is a hell of a deal, thats why i'm trying like hell to get the $$. I plan on putting the motor in this spring, after i get EVERYTHNG i could possibly need to do the swap.

Grumpy who is this other guy u are talking about? He trying to rip u off?

ya he thinks he's knows everything about TTA's BUT I know he doesnt!!!! :D he thinks these parts are goin to be worth big $$$ in a few years after the market dries up for this stuff...almost like the guy's tryin to retire on it..