18 in Billet Specialties "Patriot" thoughts?

TonyTtops

The one and only
0000001162-prod.jpg

I am thinking about 1. Eibach Prokit then 2. Billet specialties Patriot with a Black finish and polished lip. What do you guys think about this rim? And who can clear up my confusion on the back spacing issues Before you place the order for the rims you need all these measurements. I have read every post on sizes and nothing really adds up to their specifications. For example.....http://www.billetspecialties.com/assets/pdf/1106.pdf
A Mounting surface to first
obstruction frame side*
B Mounting surface to
inside fender
C Hub Diameter
D Brake Diameter: Center
to top of caliper x 2
E
Protrusion of caliper past
mounting surface
F Hub Length
The diagram supplied on the site reminds me of Geometry in high school ( not my favorite class).I Have called Billet Specialties to see who has ordered for a stock GN and of course.... NOTHING!
SO HOLY Crap if its not accurate its an expensive mistake!!! So has any one done these type measurements and if so guide me before I get the car up on jacks and break out my yard stick and compass!!!:confused:

I like them. Only I'd leave them as is for a while. Paint them after a few years. Call billet, they can help you with size and backspacing or contact no avg 6 on here. He has a T with 17" billets that is beautiful

I like them. Only I'd leave them as is for a while. Paint them after a few years. Call billet, they can help you with size and backspacing or contact no avg 6 on here. He has a T with 17" billets that is beautiful
No avg 6?? cant locate em!!

Look at the wheel and tire thread theres tons of cars on there with the wheels and tires size and backspacing listed with pics...

Im running 18x8 up front and 18X9 rears. 4.75" backspace all around works for a stock car. BTW, I like the wheels, should look good!

Paul