18" GNX wheels? Who would buy these?

18 x 8" or 9.5" for the rear? all 8" Black or Gold or polsihed thru out.

• Total voters
I think these would sell really well. Problem is this poll isn't a true tell on the actuall interest these wheels would spark. There are so many people that would buy these that aren't on this forum. They're people that would buy these on this forum that haven't seen the thread. Obviously it's a huge risk too take, but it seems like they would sell?! My favorite look for these cars has always been the GNX style, but I've always wanted them in 18". The few companies that made a wheel that looked similar all charge 2500-3000k for them, and that's just not in the budget for most people

We are going to run these thru the F-body guys as well. Look at the poll we have 61 votes including me. So 60 people have an interest. 240 rims. If we don't do but the most popular 132 rims.
GN wheels we purchased 2000 rims.
Even if we sold these for $2,000 a set at 100 sets we would lose our but.
The idea is to keep these reasonable. We do not want to retail these that hi. The idea is to see a huge demand & build these & let you the public purchase these for under $1500 a set.
Not saying no I am just hoping more F-body guys step up. This would cover the fronts.
We still have to build 2 different off sets for the rear
1 for a G-Body & 1 for an F-body.
I would love to see 17"-18" grand national wheels. The cnc machine has the basic specs just need a little tweeking price should only be s few bucks more. Will sell like hot cakes. Ill be your test bed :D

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'd like to see a set of the GN repro (aluminum) wheels polished, rather than the machined and coated finish.

I'd like to see a set of the GN repro (aluminum) wheels polished, rather than the machined and coated finish.
I have these wheels I think it looks a lot better machined n coated . They look a lot better in Person on the car for sure love em.

OK Guys back on track:
GNX style not the GN aluminum wheels. We can start another thread if you would like but we still sell about 5 sets minimum a week of the GN Aluminum wheels.
This is for the 18" GNX wheels.

I had a sit down last night with the company who will be building these for us. I'm sending this link to them now. Get posting on what you want. Time is a ticking. ;)

OK Guys back on track:
GNX style not the GN aluminum wheels. We can start another thread if you would like but we still sell about 5 sets minimum a week of the GN Aluminum wheels.
This is for the 18" GNX wheels.

I had a sit down last night with the company who will be building these for us. I'm sending this link to them now. Get posting on what you want. Time is a ticking. ;)
That's some serious stuff right now then. 18" x 8" front 18"x9.5/10" back. Polished lip. Either gun metal or matte black.

18x8 front 18x9.5/10 rear. Black, Polished stepped lip like originals. Backspacing for drum brakes and not have to roll the fenders. I would request the proper/biggest tire size possible. Thanks.

Dido what would back space for widest tire option no rubbing

18x8 front 18x9 rear. Black, Polished lip just need to figure out the backspacings.

We have already built 9.5" in 17" style so we have all the back spacings worked out with no rubbing.

I'm freaking out! First time I've come across this thread. I will buy two sets at $1500 if needed,I want them bad! :D

Can't wait. Hopefully they will be here soon because I don't want to have to settle for a set of american racing wheels for the same cost. Get it done Brian