17 x 9.5" Torq-Thrust II wheels and tires for 4th Gen F-Body less than 1000 miles

6-Banger

I realize they are not for Buicks unless spacers were used, but I have these laying around doing nothing. This is a "near new" condition set of (4)American Racing Series ARE 505-79563 "Torq-Thrust II" wheels that are made with the proper backspacing to fit 1993-2002 Camaros and Firebirds. They are wrapped with a "near new" set of (4)ZR rated Kumho Ecsta MX 275/40/17 tires with no burnouts, curb marks or repairs performed on these tires. Both the wheels and tires have less than 1000 miles, lugnuts are included and are in mint condition. These would be perfect for a show car or daily driver. I promise, you will not be dissapointed once you see this set. It is like buying new set for a fraction of the cost! This complete set cost over $1900 new and I am willing to sell it for $1000. The photos are of the same wheels on a camaro and a firebird(not my cars). I am located in the St. Louis, MO area and would prefer local pickup if possible. Willing to get a shipping quote, but shipping is not included in the price.

interseted, are all 4 the same size? i could only use these on the rear, would you be willing to split them up if some one else wanted the other 2? can u post pics?:D

It has a positive offset of 46mm and has 7" of backspacing. It is a direct fit for the 93-2002 Camaro/Firebird with no rubbing at all. I will try to post pics soon.

Torq-Thrust II.jpg

Here is a photo of the wheels/tires.