17 inch GNX / GTA wheels and tires RARE

Murt TTA

Condoms prevent minivans
Selling black lace 17" GNX style rims that would look awesome on a GN or T type.

Set of 4 17" GTA style wheels epsilon brand. Very hard to find in the 17". Almost a duplica of a GTA wheel.

Fronts are 17x8.5 and rear are 17x9.5.

Front tires are in very good shape, rears are about 50% tread left, and could be run for a while.

Tires originally came off a c4 corvette so will need spacers to run on a turbobuick .
Comes with centercaps, they say corvette in the center, but could easily make something custom like a t6 logo, the corvette is just a sticker.

Same rims that shr00m has on his car if you want to see what they look like here is his post:

http://www.thirdgen.org/techbb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=295957

The one's I am selling are black lace, email me for more info casey38boost@yahoo.com

Asking $1000 b/o

What is the rear spacing on the rims, front and rear? Any damage to the rims?
Very interested

Brad,

I will have to measure the back spacing, I know they came off a c4 vette early 90's.

I will have to get back to you on the exact specs.

I appreciate it. I have been calling Chevrolet dealers trying to find someone who knew with no luck. I looked in Jegs and they have the offset listed as 54-56mm. So 4.25" would be zero offest on the front rims plus say 54mm. So that is around 6.37" rear spacing for the front if my math is correct.

The offset appears to be quite a bit different, there is not much of the deep dish that is on the GNX, or am I looking at a different wheel

Brad, I measured a rear rim spacing and its 7 1/2" from the inside bolt mounting to the edge of the wheel.