17" Budnik Wheels & Nitto Tire FS

Monte_ExpreSS

Seeing if there may be any interest in my set of custom made billet Budnik wheels. They are the M5 model in 17x8" & 17x9.5" Backspace is 4 5/8" front & 5" rear. The valve stems are hidden behind the spokes in the back of the wheel hoop. There is absolutely no curb rash or dings on these. One front wheel has 2 1" scratches on the inside of the hoop that is hardly visible. These wheels are mint otherwise.
Also included will be the front Nitto 555 245/45 tires, with about 40% tread left, & a brand new pair of 285/40 rear Nitto 555. These tires & wheels are still on my car & will continue to be driven on until sold.
Looking to get $1600obo complete. these wheels alone cost around $1700 to have made. The new rear tires just ran me $500 canadian. This is a $2400 wheel/tire package.
I will ship these at the buyers expense.
wheel3.jpg

wheel5.jpg

wheel1.jpg
[/quote]

May I suggest a pic of the stance of your car with them? They look great from what I can see.

Any interst in selling just the rims so they aren't so expensive to ship?

Not really at this time. I'd have to get a pretty reasonable offer to make it worth while considering I'd have to pay to have the tires dismounted, & then try to sell the tires seperately.
What range were you thinking? Feel free to PM me with a offer. worst I can say is no

I'm really not interested in them, just mentioning that so it may help your sale. Wheels look good though!

Brace yourself on shipping these... Usually something like this especially mounted will run about 50 per assembly and that's not cross country. Good looking wheels though. Glws.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Brace yourself on shipping these... Usually something like this especially mounted will run about 50 per assembly and that's not cross country. Good looking wheels though. Glws.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks. You're right on, & about in the middle. The quotes Ive sent out so far have ranged from $40-$100 per wheel/tire. Just so everyone is aware, I get a small discount on shipping stuff through my business & I am passing that along to any potential buyers. Even with shipping, this is still a pretty smonkin deal on some very unique wheels.