16" Torq Thrust D's are on.

HouTX87

Torq thrust D.jpg
What do you guys think? Took a leap of faith buying these because I couldn't find a pic of them on another GN. They're 16x8 Torq Thrust D, 4" bs, Tires are 245/50 frt 255/50 rear , BFG gforce sport comp 2. I'm working on uploading more pics.

I've been eyeing those wheels and want to get some eventually. They look great!

Any reason for not putting 255 on the front

Thanks guys.

I wasn't 100% sure how it was going to look until the wheels and tires were on the car so instead of experimenting with tire sizes I bought the same sizes as the GNX because I knew it would work. I know 255's would fit on the front but I didn't want it to look too bulky and there aren't many sizes to play with in a 16". I also like the look of having a slightly taller and wider tire in the rear. I must also say the wheel and tire upgrade has improved the handling drastically!

They look great, love "Bullitt" style wheels. 255's on the front looks to bulky as TX87 said, I would stick with 245/50's.

hello; I like em. Are those spokes grey in color? I think that's the color I see? If so too bad there not black.
Could you post more of a side profile if you don't mind. I'll bet you see alot more of the brake system now, drum (if you have them) and front disk.
IBBY

I have TTM's on my Camaro and considered getting a set of these for the GN. I think they look really good.

Looks good! I have regular torque thrust on my car. 15 x 4 up from an 15 x 10 in the rear. These wheels look good on any car! Painted inside or not.

pic is upside down?? Yes the centers are gray. Actually I believe they call the color of the centers "anthracite" and they have a machined lip, not polished like the TTII's. I've considered doing the centers in black but I think it's a nice contrast. I'm not sure how much they weigh exactly but they're definitely lighter than the stock gn wheels.