16" GTA Wheels/spacers for sale, SE PA

Boostian

Would prefer local pickup on these. Have no clue how I would ship them if someone wanted them.

16" GTA wheels with spacers. Lips would need to be refinished, only one has minor curb rash. Centers probably need to be painted. Im also a perfectionist so I wasn't putting these on my car without refinishing them first. There are 4 tires on them, no name Chinese brand, 225/50/16, two with OK tread, two with barely passable tread.

$200 + shipping or $200 even if you pick them up locally. Don't offer less, Ill just keep them and refinish them for any less. Thanks.

(Located in Secane, PA, about 5 min from the Phila airport)

Attachments

• 215.JPG
    215.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 181
  • 223.JPG
    223.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 151
not sure if you are aware of this but two of those are dimpled gta rear rims (only available16x8 5x4.75 bolt pattern and 5.38BS ) and use easily available gta centercaps
the other two with deeperlooking offset are riken wheels. riken did many variations with different backspace, width and bolt spacing so not sure what you have there just from a pic , the riken cant use the gta center cap and the riken caps arent easy to locate
are the riken 16x8 or 16x 7" . is the bolt pattern 5x4.75 or are they 5x4.5 with the adapters to correct them

Last edited:
Yeah i'd agree with pacecarta on that assessment, the 2 on the left are for sure dimpled rear GTA's and the other 2 are a different type rim that are similar but not the same. The centers on the wheels differs from how GTA's are on the other 2, different pattern. I have 4 dimpled rear GTA's on my TR with those type spacers on the rear, so was easy to spot that as well.
Good Luck with sale.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Last edited:
Ah no kidding. The guy I got the car from gave me these with the car and stated the spacers were for the back wheels.

So what's this all mean?

1987 White Turbo T - TE60 w/ Alky
12.1@113 on street tires

if the rikens are 8 wide (rim would be about 8.5" outside to outside measure ) and 5x4.75 bolt pattern i would be interested in them

I'd have to check all that. I don't want to sell anything I didn't properly describe

12.1@113 on street tires

Ah no kidding. The guy I got the car from gave me these with the car and stated the spacers were for the back wheels.

So what's this all mean?

12.1@113 on street tires
Those spacers do go in the back, the ones that'd go up front just slide onto the front wheel hub studs and don't get bolted onto the front discs.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

are those hubcentric spacers? if so what size are they as I need to buy a pair.
thanks Pete

Gonna keep them with the rims for now, hopefully sell everything as a set. I don't know if hubcentric, was only told they are for the back wheels and he paid like $90 for the spacers. Thanks for looking.

12.1@113 on street tires

More pics of wheels and spacers. The ones marked REAR ONLY are the dimpled ones.

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 61
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 60
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 59
Can you guess what shipping to 31774? Don't need tires just the wheels. Thanks

Are you selling the spacers. Sepreate from the wheels? If so put me in line. Pm me with a price please.

Keeping together for now. On CL locally

12.1@113 on street tires