16,000mi TTA for sale..

TClassic

Guys

I'll be hitting Ebay with my TTA on Sat., as there is a a 700mile TTA Hardtop near me I'd like to buy, IF this sells, although I'm NOT going to to Give it away, I'll sell it for Exactly what it's NADA worth is. I've attached a few PICs here, e-mail me for more....Here's the Description:

1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am VIN: 1G5FW2171KL235581
16,500 Orig. Miles, Leather & Glass T-Top Car.
Always collector Owner and Stored in Climate Controlled Facilities from DAY 1, and is MINT!

Owner History: (also see attached Carfax below)

Originally Purchased in Maryland (See Window Sticker) by a Serious Corvette Collector in Hilltop , PA. Taken to Shows Only.

Second Owner is Big Name BMW Racer out of Cherry Hill NJ. By the Name of
Paul Sedaka, he purchased the Car from the Hilltop PA owner in 1994. Again Taken to Shows only, many times at Fudruckers in Berlin NJ.

Third owner was John Landis from “Landis Corvettes and More” in West Lawn PA. The car was in their Showroom until I purchased it in 4/2005 with 10,800 miles on.

I have the Phone numbers and addresses of the Owners. I also have the Window Sticker & Build Sheet as well as ALL Paperwork/Receipts.

Maintenance & UpGrades:

The vehicle went LESS than 1000miles in TEN Years so I performed all the Common sense Maintenance & Upgrades as follows:

Multiple Oil Changes (Castorol Syntech), COMPLETE Coolant Flush, Trans Service & Complete Fluid Change, Brake Fluid Change, Differential Fluid Change, Fuel Filter & New Delco Battery (all GM Fluid, Filters & parts for everything)
I installed a Walpro 340 Replacement Fuel Pump, a K & N Cone filter, and a Modern Computer Chip from a WELL ESTABLISHED Turbo Regal Vendor. I Replaced the Original Spark Plugs & O2 sensor as well. The original Muffler went bad (Interior Baffling) from Low Mileage Infrequent Start-ups and I Replaced that with a perfect OEM style one, KEEPING the Stock tips of course. As you can see from the Pics the paint is Great, and smooth as silk, I’ve used Only Megieurs
Wax Products and the paint also has that great smooth feel to it.

As I said above the car is Mint in every respect, everything Works Perfect and the car Runs Fantastic! The A/C is ICE Cold still with the Orig. R-12.

Nitpicks:

Drivers seat bolster has some MINOR wear (see Pics).
I do Not have the Owners Kit.
The original Spoiler has a SMALL Crack Repair from the previous owner on
The drivers side.

Selling:

The ONLY reason I’ve decided on selling this TTA is to Turn around and Purchase a Rare HARDTOP TTA with a VERY Low 700 Orig. miles. As RARE as they are, I believe ALL the NICE, low mileage TTA’s, like the one I’m offering here, will soon be a Major Investment!!

I have set my Reserve LOW on this 16,000 orig. mi. car so Bid Away!! J

Any questions feel free to call me at 610 406-5863.

Carfax Description:

7. 4/18/1997 8,709 Pennsylvania
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Mountain Top, PA
Title or registration issued

05/13/1998 9,595 New Jersey
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Title issued or updated

10/14/1998 10,245 Service Facility
Vehicle serviced

06/09/1999 10,488 Service Facility
Vehicle serviced
State inspection completed
Transmission serviced
Miscellaneous service performed

05/10/2000 10,635 New Jersey
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Title #CH20001310210
Title issued or updated

05/24/2001 10,766 Service Facility
Vehicle serviced
State inspection completed

06/14/2002 10,781 Pennsylvania
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Reading, PA
Title issued or updated
New owner reported

E-mail or call me for Pics as thier Apparantly WAY to large, 400kb, and you can only Upload 96kb....

Thanks