15x8 GN rims

Price

I was quoted about $200 a wheel, for widening, rechroming and black powdercoat on the center section.

Backspacing

They said either 4.1 or 4.25. I want the backspacing that will work with 235/60, 245/60, 255/60 and 275/50. They will call me when the wheels arrive to confirm the best spacing. Then I have to decide which tire I want on it.

GBodyParts.com used to sell them,8" rim with a 4" backspace worked for me but they are a very heavy rim-steel!

I am looking for 2 stock GN rims widened to 15x8 or a set of stock rims I can have widened to 15x8. I prefer to buy a pair of 15x8s if I can find some.

Thanks
Chris

I have a nice stock set for sale in part section with pics.I want $900 for the set includes like new bfg tires,5 like new centers and lug nuts.

I am looking for 2 stock GN rims widened to 15x8 or a set of stock rims I can have widened to 15x8. I prefer to buy a pair of 15x8s if I can find some.

Thanks
Chris

what is your location? I have 2 rims I will give you for $200, A little bit of curb rash but nothing major. would be perfect rims to widen and re-finish.

If I cannot find a set of 15x8's on the board, I will buy a set from Gbody or True Design. I have a stock set now. I was hoping to pick up a used set already widened, it's very expensive to have a set customized when you have to buy the rim and then pay for the work/shipping. Either way, I will be selling my set of Centerline Sahara's. They 15x7 and 15x8 polished Billet aluminum rims.

Centerline Wheels

Thanks
Chris

Tru design

My refinished and widened wheels will be back next week. $550 for the pair. 4.1 backspacing.