15 lbs boost and thats it

J Speak

power stroke intercoolerGt6152 or pt61, 42.5, alky turned off . 38 lbs line off fuel pressure with 800 o2. last year with all same stuff except powerstroke intercooler with alky ran 25lbs of boost with stock intercooler and no problem. Accuator screw is turned all the way in, checked DP puck no problems. Can I shorten the accuator rod. There is still .25 inch thread left. started at 48 lbs line off and have not seen anymore boost.

Is it a HD actuator? I am running a "poor boy" air pressure regulator on my wastegate at the moment.... it works....I am about to go to the RJC style modified pop-off valve for my boost control.

AS far as 15# of boost and that is it...... You checked and double checked all your hose connections from the turbo to the TB? you using t-bolt clamps? maybe a hole in the hose? maybe a hole in the intercooler?

What was the resolve on the 0 for the IAC's....... ?

Yes hd accuator, new t-bolt clamps all new hoses. havent checked intercooler. IAC problem was me not resetting when I took off over the winter to clean.. The lower I go on fuel pressure the faster it get I now have alky set to come on late so there is no chance of detonation. but even with it off only 15lbs of Boost. Vac pressure is 15lbs. Should I cut the accuator rod. I am still using a grainger style valve but its adjustable in car. still 15lbs open or closed