15.6 @89

Chad Oliver

That's what I was running at the west coast nats :( . The car has some shorts I need to chase down. I figured the trans was going to be my problem but when I got it off the trailer it was running bad. Only had 12lbs of boost, messed with a bunch of wires and saw 22lbs, got to the track and it's back to 12lbs. So now it's time to spend the $$ for a new engine harness from Caspers and find the electrical problems inside w/dash harness too. Does anyone sell a new dash harness?

Did you have the white hotair towed by the U-haul?

Check Year One for the dash harness

Originally posted by Way2QWK
Did you have the white hotair towed by the U-haul?

That was me :D , I tried not to cause too much trouble but couldn't help but checkout WFO's lady friend at the gas station. Sorry Sean, I didn't know it was you until I saw you at the track, besides I couldn't help myself, if you weren't bigger than me I would have probably gotten myself in alot more trouble :p

that's friggin hilarious:D :cool:

damn dude,you shoulda came up and introduced yourself...i would've helped you with your car...

Me and my Hotair buddy tried looking for you, so we could check out the only hotair car there:D (besides the Galina car), but we never saw you around your car. Later