14 bolt oil pan

geetee

Check this out fellas. I found a nos 14 bolt kenne bell deep sump oil pan with the pickup tube. Here's some pics:

Attachments

• IMG_0779.JPG
    IMG_0779.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 312
  • IMG_0780.JPG
    IMG_0780.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 304
  • IMG_0782.JPG
    IMG_0782.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 284
for sale?

If you or anyone else would like a 4.1 deep oil pan and pick up I can make them no problem.

I'm a sheetmetal worker/welder for a DOE nuclear site and have been fabricating parts out of carbon and stainless for years.

I would guarantee it to look better than the one pictured in this post and could even make it seamless to appear stock if that's what someone wants. I would also use the tig process not mig for a better looking finish even if welds were not to be smoothed.

If you or anyone else would like a 4.1 deep oil pan and pick up I can make them no problem.

I'm a sheetmetal worker/welder for a DOE nuclear site and have been fabricating parts out of carbon and stainless for years.

I would guarantee it to look better than the one pictured in this post and could even make it seamless to appear stock if that's what someone wants. I would also use the tig process not mig for a better looking finish even if welds were not to be smoothed.

I might take you up..

^^ Mike I have a 20 bolt pan that came with no baffle--will you be selling those?

whats the price?