#1242 F/S $17,500 34,0000 miles Memphis TN

Rust (or lack of it), interior and exterior condition, condition of the wing, driver's seat bolster, many things are important enough to include here. :)

I'm looking for an LC2 powered car.

Lee, Thanks for asking. I've owned this car for 10+ years, garaged, NO rust, fiberglass wing, drivers bolster has some wear, but below average, I'm cautious when getting in and out of car. no it's not in tegucigalpa, it's in Memphis like the title says. I've got a whole sheet written up on the car and mods, and about a dozen pics. I will send you any pics you request or answer any questions, just wanted to conserve bandwidth. or you can call.
Lee Rich
901-240-8448

i'VE HAD SEVERAL REQUESTS FOR MORE INFO SO HERE GOES:

I've had the car for 10+ years, third owner. Original owner was "Jack of Diamonds Car Collection", then sold in 1995 with 68 miles. I acquired her about 3 years later with 25,000 miles. The car is in above average condition. I have seen many lower mileage cars with more apparent wear.
The tires are good but are about 6 years old.
The wheels are near perfect.
The driver's seat shows below average wear. The T-Top inserts and the sun visor material have begun to sag some, but aren't stained and are quite presentable.
I have the original floormats, and embroidered black mats. I also have a pair of new in the box stock floormats which will go with the car.
The corners of the Lexan T-Tops are chipped, but don't leak. The tops do leak in the front and rear outside edges by the window. Mobil One synthetic oil,
Car has been well maintained, and upgraded with easily reversible bolt ons(I still have the original parts) which include:
Whelen strobe lights for an authentic "Pace Car" vibe, I bought new lights in which to install the strobes. The original lights are safely boxed and included with the car.
McEwen white face gauge overlays bought in a group purchase, easily removable.
RJC Power Plate installed under silver powdercoated plenum. I have the original plenum boxed and is included with the car
Silver powdercoated valve covers. I have the original valve covers boxed and are included with the car
MSD 50 injectors. I have the originals boxed and are included with car Hacked Thrasher chip by Razor, mounted in a Casper's remote chip extender
Embroidered underhood pad. I have the original (and a new unused one) which will be included with the car
test pipe with electric cut out. I have the original converter which will go with the car
ANS electronic boost controller and adjustable wastegate. I have the original wastegate.......
Scanmaster velcro mounted under dash pad
pillar pod w/ boost gauge and Casper's knock gauge. I have a new pillar cover.......
replacement washer jug insulator, I have the near perfect original........
Stainless steel Up pipe and MAF pipe, I have the originals.....
"Stealth" open element Stock appearing air cleaner
Aluminum Turbo cover. I have the original ........
Replacement fiberglass spoiler