1227148 computers ECM with calpac

1987GNASTROROOF

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1409343985.019383.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1409344008.581479.jpg

Tested in my 87 GN $60.00 shipped in the US Paypal is;
Mala.bycoral@gmail.com
As a gift so no fees I shipped same day there ready to go. Ty.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Awesome seller here guys. I bought one of the ecms. He shipped it very fast. Good guy to deal with! Here's a free bump.
Jeff

Awesome seller here guys. I bought one of the ecms. He shipped it very fast. Good guy to deal with! Here's a free bump.
Jeff
Ty jeff. Your a great buyer and a great customer. There still more ecm's available ready to go. Ty.

This will work as a donor for my 87 GN right? Is there anything I need to worry about concerning the cal pak? Are they all the same? The service number matches my ECM. If this will work in place if mine I'll take it. I want a donor for Power Loger installation.

You can certainly have 1 of this for your powerloger turbonegro bought 1 of this from me for that same reason

Got the ECM the other day. Looks good. Had the calpak as advertised. Wont get to try it for a while.

Thanks

Got the ECM the other day. Looks good. Had the calpak as advertised. Wont get to try it for a while.

Thanks
Good bro and when ever you try it if you have any problems you LMK and I'll take care of that for you. Ty.