11.78!!!!

gokada

Was that right? Something must have been up with the time clock again.:D

Congratulations Geoff on spelling....11 SECONDS BABY!!!!!:D

Congratulations Geoff,

Great job Geoff on getting to the elusive 11 second mark:D, it was a good thing that it didn't rain last night or else we would have pulled another nascar pitcrew scramble;) :p Ohhhhhhhhh
and i might add, Congratulations on Jackson for having the fastest 60ft. last night thanks to that little bugger :D huh Gerald;) Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh C'mon

Thanks I'm still stoked!

I couldn't have done it without you guys! Tommy, Gerald, Clayton, Kelly, Derek, Charley, Guy, Jackson, and everyone else. Thanks for your help and support!

I'd also like to add, that unless there is a rule change at HRP to 11.50 for no roll bar, (new NHRA rule for roll bar requirement on "stock" cars) that I AM OFFICIALLY DONE RACING THE GN! :) Except for the occaisional Alky, Drag Radial nights. ;) :D

Next is the T-Type! The roll bar is already on order! :cool:

Congratulations!!

Hey Geoff,
Congratulations!!! Cant believe I missed that run. I didnt think that they would be done cleaning up the oil on the strip that some "turbo buick" made in time for you to run again. Congrats again!!
Derek

Nice Run!

Congratulations Geoff and crew! After watching you guys work on the car all day I'm glad it payed off.

Congratulations Geoff!!! 11.78 On the last run of the night too. Was cutting it kind of close eh?:D Or were you stalling so I had to stay to the end of the night?;) So, looks like I'm "Still" the slowest in the 11s.:rolleyes:

Thanks!

Actually it was my ONLY full pass of the night!:rolleyes: I let off before the 1/8th on FOUR (4) other runs!! I still do not know what the problem is/was!

I will always wonder what might have been, on that 1.57 60' run!!...... :(

Oh well......:cool:

Re: Thanks!

Originally posted by Geoff87
I still do not know what the problem is/was!

:

I found it.... Loose nut between the steering wheel and the driver seat. It caused the throttle valve to partially close during a "full run".:D :eek: It's the same syndrome the yellow Camaro gets when making a pass except, his can be fixed with a 2 x 4 under the right shoe.:D :D

Nah just kidding around. BTW, are we hangin with Clayton them before they leave?

Re: Re: Thanks!

Originally posted by gokada
I found it.... Loose nut between the steering wheel and the driver seat. It caused the throttle valve to partially close during a "full run".:D :eek: It's the same syndrome the yellow Camaro gets when making a pass except, his can be fixed with a 2 x 4 under the right shoe.:D :D

Nah just kidding around. BTW, are we hangin with Clayton them before they leave?

So why did it run so well on the second-to-the-last pass with an even LOOSER nut behind the wheel? :p :D Next guy who goes to Costco, please get me a large bottle of Tylenol - these headaches are getting worse :D

Originally posted by Geoff87
I will always wonder what might have been, on that 1.57 60' run!!...... :(

Oh well......:cool:

...install the rollbar in the GN and find out ;)

Congrats Geoff!

I agree with these guys though, I still think you should throw a rollbar in the GN as well as the T-type. :) :cool:

Tell Jan that since you never have any passangers inthe back seat anyways that you wouldn't know the difference :D