109 motor

dentmasters01

The day before I took this motor out of the car, it made over 700hp at the flywheel with iron heads. 30lbs of oil press at idle. It had more blow by than I was wanting for racing. Built by Bobby at RPE. 109 girdled block. Eagle crank and it has $1000 worth of Oliver rods in it. Head studs, and all arp bolts through the bottom. Sold the cam, but now you can pick what fits your combo. $2500 . Will ship for about $250 or I can hand deliver it to you in NC at Richards in may.

Attachments

• IMAG0349.jpg
    IMAG0349.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 931
  • IMAG0350.jpg
    IMAG0350.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 941
Is this a stock stroke? Does it have billet caps? what is brand of pistons? Is the block still a standard bore? Picture of bottom side would be helpful. Do you have high flow front cover to go with it? I am interested depending on more information. thanks.

Like Tonysmach...I am also interested depending on more information....also..where is the motor located? miles? track time? etc... You can reply here to email...knipenm@gmail.com

Thanks
Nate

Ok, been a little busy lately and I'm sorry for the delay. I've had several pm's about the motor, and I'll try and answer all the questions at one time here.
I bought the car 5 yrs ago and had the motor built for it then. I did drive it some first with the old motor but not too much. Bobby finished the motor and I put it in about a year after I got the car. To give you an idea of the miles on this motor, I tagged the car when I brought it home with 71,967 miles on it....it now has 72,674.
The motor is .030 over. Steel caps and girdled. Stock stroke eagle crank. Far as I know, its the front cover it came with. No problems with it. Track and street is probably 50/50. give or take. The piston are diamond racing piston. I do have the BH balancer and timing set to go with it. I ( if I had another one ) would have just dropped this motor in another car and drove it, but I don't. I have all the confidence in the world in this motor. I have beaten on this motor and it has been flawless. Of course I didn't pay top dollar for something I had to baby either. The oil press and smoothness was as good the day I pulled it out, as the day it went in. There is some blow by. But like I said, I'd put it in another car and not think twice. Never was it pushing oil out the breathers or anything like that. I only knew it with a leak down test. Never knew it otherwise. Close to 600 to the wheels the day before it was pulled to make room for my stage motor. $2500 is firm. If you want new, plan on about $6500 and up with what's equal to this when you get done. Even if you had it freshened up and punched it for new pistons, it would still be about $2k cheaper than starting from scratch. If its not sold by the NC event, its going back with jack to Mass. For a refreshening, and the price is going up. Oh, I am just south of Nashville for those that wanted to know.
I hope I answered all the questions. If not, I'm sorry, just ask again.

Bottom end

Attachments

• IMAG0407.jpg
    IMAG0407.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 720
  • IMAG0408.jpg
    IMAG0408.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 719
  • IMAG0411.jpg
    IMAG0411.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 719
  • IMAG0410.jpg
    IMAG0410.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 718
Since a leak down test was just completed, can you share the results of the leak down percentages?