109 bottom end w/ complete intake, etc

griz_83ho

For sale is a motor I bought a couple years ago that I was going back and forth on using and holding on to but my car (as all do) is a money pit. So I'm thinking of selling. It's a factory 109 block that has been bored .040. It has not been run since rebuilt and had new bearings, rings, etc installed. It has what I believe to be cast replacment pistons in it. It has a 210/205 reed cam with new comp cam lifters in it with a double roller timing chain as well. Also has a high volume oil pump kit as well. Will also come with a basically complete intake minus injectors and fuel rail and a pair of buick valve covers. Will need a new pan gasket installed due to pulling it off to inspect bottom end. $1600

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 386
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    986.3 KB · Views: 367
Would you be willing to split the intake? Also was the intake ever shaved or cut or anything?

For sale is a motor I bought a couple years ago that I was going back and forth on using and holding on to but my car (as all do) is a money pit. So I'm thinking of selling. It's a factory 109 block that has been bored .040. It has not been run since rebuilt and had new bearings, rings, etc installed. It has what I believe to be cast replacment pistons in it. It has a 210/205 reed cam with new comp cam lifters in it with a double roller timing chain as well. Also has a high volume oil pump kit as well. Will also come with a basically complete intake minus injectors and fuel rail and a pair of buick valve covers. Will need a new pan gasket installed due to pulling it off to inspect bottom end. $1600

Valve covers available? Shoot me a price and paypal info?