109 block

Bigjsn250

ZR1, 87GN and 86 T Type, life is good
Looking for a std 109 block. I have .020 over pistons going in it. I am north of Memphis, tn (38053). I will pay shipping and have access to a loading dock which should reduce cost quite a bit. I will also drive within a couple hundred mile radius.
The reason for buying a block is to send off to be built while the car is still drivable.
Lmk, thanks.

I have a complete short block that needs rebuilding , ran when removed rapping. $450 strapped to a pallett. you setup shipping . I am in WORCESTER MA 01603 #774 696 3585 if interested.

Pm kevin87turbot he works in Memphis and see what he has. I think he has good short block.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Pm kevin87turbot he works in Memphis and see what he has. I think he has good short block.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks Tbone, he was the first person I tried, he works 5 mins away from me. He does have a short block but it's already rebuilt.

I have a complete short block that needs rebuilding , ran when removed rapping. $450 strapped to a pallett. you setup shipping . I am in WORCESTER MA 01603 #774 696 3585 if interested.
Very interested, I will call you tomorrow. Thanks, Jeff

I have a 109 turbo block standard bore no crank call me if you are interested kevin 1 9172889159 location is old bridge nj