109 block wanted in or near VA

N/A Notch

Seems like every shortblock/longblock I've checked out would require the hassle & $$$ of shipping, so I'll go with another option...

Looking for a std. bore 109 block with main caps in the VA/NC area so I can drive & pickup versus shipping it. Billet main caps would be a plus of course, but standard caps are perfectly fine as well. Turbo oil pan would be needed as well if you happen to have one available with the block.

Also planning to make it to the Turbobuick.com Nationals so if anybody has one available & will be there, let me know & we could arrange that as well.

Thanks!

I have a 109 unmachined block for sale that is std, caps included. I'm in Greenville SC but would be willing to travel if the price is right. Just let me know.

See I told you this ad might help :) been less than a week and you already have a lead

Bethel, NC we have a few engines, a few standard bore. Normally if we are rebuilding it with main caps we are punching the block as well.

have running motor mostly complete champion iroms td rollers ported intake accufab thottle body to oil pan make package deal on fmic to tranny please call 4104594070 as im not on computer much motor $3750