109 Block, 8445 Heads in Indiana...

1BAD81BU

Hey guys, it appears my plans have changed and I would like to sell my 3.8 stuff. I need to get rid of this stuff to help out with the college bill. Here's what I have-
1. 109 block out of a non-turbo Regal. This block is in mint condition. It is a N/A block which means it will have to have the turbo drain boss drilled. This boss is located on the front of the block(See Pic). The block has been greased, that is why the cylinders look blue. I have two main caps that go with the block. I recommend using the rear main cap that comes with the block. The other cap is not pictured but IS included. But from what I hear it is almost mandatory to switch to a aftermarket cap when building a turbo 3.8 engine. I'm asking $200 for the block.
38TurboStuff.001.jpg

Turbo drain boss-
38TurboStuff.005.jpg

38TurboStuff.006.jpg

38TurboStuff.007.jpg

38TurboStuff.008.jpg

38TurboStuff.009.jpg

38TurboStuff.010.jpg

2. Next I have a set of 8445 heads. They are in great shape and come assembled. They have had NO porting or cutting done to them. They are stock and will need rebuilt. I'm asking $100 for the heads.
38TurboStuff.011.jpg

38TurboStuff.012.jpg

38TurboStuff.013.jpg

Thanks for looking!! The best way to reach me is to PM me or email me at gtoturner2@yahoo.com. I will not ship the block or heads. However, I'm willing to meet someone if needed. I'm located in Whiteland, Indiana which is about 30 minutes south of Indy. I can also get more pics, just let me know!! Later on, Nick.

New Price...$150 for the block...$75 for the heads. Gotta get rid of this stuff soon. Later on, Nick.