100% gnx replica for sale -- $27500

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowcar

Banned
i put a lower price and no low ballers and no trades unless it is AMG OR something very interesting.....

954-850-5429--- Mark

I had a lot of interest in this car when I put it up for sale prior but i was reluctant to get in contact with the interested buyers---

Now i am serious as molten lava to sell the car....It sits in a climate controlled garage and is driven hardly ever...needs to go to someone looking for this car to enjoy and drive

link to info on car.....
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/332763-gnx-100-tribute-replica-sale-29500-a.html

I have contacted the owner and yes the car is still for sale. His cell is the best way to reach him.

Thanks lumarkhood,

I guess this is his cell 954-850-5429? I friend of mine who is going to handle the eventual
buying of the car has tried a couple of times but ended up with his voice mail. We will try a couple of times more.

/Peter

Car is still for sale---- First person who puts $26k in my hands owns this car.... The car has been driven 71 miles since I bought it 2 years ago.... It stays in a climate controlled garage and is mint ....and plain and simple better then an original in terms of quality... 3 GNX original owners on the board have made offers including their cars.... I do not want to invest $45k in a car I will not drive and I can buy numerous modern cars with that money..... My GNX represents a car that is more then reasonable priced and can be driven and enjoyed without regret...

THERE is $17k in GNX parts alone on my car....

Call me at 954-850-5429
I have an original GNX jacket and book that goes with the car....sold separately or a package deal

i wonder how much a real GNX with 80 something thousand miles is worth? BTY.........very nice car!

If the high milege GNX was restored to mint conditionwith a high end paint job, like this car is...I'd say high $40's...:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.