10+ years of parts accumulation needs to go

RI87

I'm going to be headed off to law school next fall, and because of that, I need to 1)get together extra cash and 2)get rid of some expenses. letting go of my spare emergency/crash/project parts stash can help do this. There really is too much to list, the pics should show as much easily. Basically there body parts, interior parts, some smaller mechanical/wiring parts, rims/tires etc. Theres also a few cutlass and chevy truck parts mixed in if anyone needed that too (sorry for the offtopic). Basically let me know what you might need and I can let you kow if its in there, believe it or not I have a decent idea of whats around. Oh, and if anyone wants to buy the whole hoard, maybe we can work that out too.... For mapquest purposes - look up sheridan st, chicopee ma, 01020 to see where everything is located

Just a side note, I just created a cheesy gmail account for all the emails to go to so I wont miss any of them (hopefully)

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 564
  • MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 558
  • MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 558
  • MVC-007S.JPG
    MVC-007S.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 552
Do you have any bumper fillers or the flat metal bracket that the coil pack mounts to? Also, what wheels and tires do you have?

I would suggest you take everything out of garage and make a comprehensive list with photos. You will not see your stuff if no one knows what you have.
Conrad

Man..... I need to show my wife these pics..... she might not think my pile of parts is so bad..... :biggrin:

Looks like you have a ton of stuff..... like others have suggested... the best way is to take lots of individual pics... and sell the parts one at a time.... takes awhile... but you will sell the majority of it in due time.

Good luck.... Luke... and may the force be with you....!!

I am very interested in some parts. Please IM me your telephone # as I am about 30 minutes from your location. I'm in CT. Thanks!!

KB

84TXGN: There are some bumper fillers, all need to be painted but are not cracked/split and are still flexable. Flat metal bracket I'll let you know on, it'll involve some box digging, and as far as rims go... for gm buick rims I have 82gn w/centercaps, 84/5 T-type w/centers, polycast 80 sport coupe, possibly one more set of 87T rims with newer tires (need to check). I also have assorted olds rallyes, some 14x6 buick aluminum rallyes, 15x7 american racing with newer tires that have lots of oxidation, thats all that comes to mind off hand.

jdpolzin:
Not a turbo regal, just a 44k original mile 83 v6 coupe. also in another pic you can barely see my first car, a white 83 poking out.

G-bodyguy: for manual window upper door panels I have several sets off a couple kinds of cars: maroon off a 1985 regal, blue limited off an 84 regal, only one brown off an 84 regal, a couple cores needing recovering, then pairs of dark blue and claret/maroon off 87 cutlass supremes. I have some other panels for power window doors too

imjoesnuffy I dont believe I have any good ones but I will double check for you and let you know. I think they were in need of recovering

ckmm i had a chrome one, not sure if you needed blackout or not. If the chrome was ok I will check it out and let you know on its condition. I do know I have 4-5 chrome 84-86 grilles in really nice shape if that would help.....

Blazer406 If you show your wife the pics let her know that theres actually 20x40 worth of parts in there all together, plus what I have in my basement and stored filling my 87 suburban and the back of my 79 silverado's 8' bed.... not to mention my basement :eek:

QuickBuick87 Sending you a pm shortly

Do you have a good piece of wheel well moulding for the front passenger side? Rear passenger too? Thanks.

wastegate soelnoid

This might be a strange request but i need 1 stock wastegate solenoid for an 87 do you have one cause i've looked everywere

wastegate soelnoid

This might be a strange request but i need 1 stock wastegate solenoid for an 87 do you have one cause i've looked everywere