10 year hiatus and back in a TR

87gn-newbee

Well actually won't be until Friday. Flying up to IL with my daughter to pick up an 87 T type. We will be driving back to TX and planning on a smooth trip back home. Been keeping this on wraps but it's a low mile gem that's on this forum. Will post some pics when we pic it up and during the ride home. Gathered a few parts but keeping the mods to a minimum if that's possible... Lol

Anyway looking forward to being back....

Congrats, hope the car is everything you think it is, have a safe ride back and good luck keeping mods to a minimum lmao!!

I recently bought back my exact same car after being without it for three years. It,s a good feeling. Congrats!

Congrats. Great way to spend some time with your daughter too. I've been wanting to do something like that with my kids, seems like would be a fun road trip.

Peter

Nice! Looking forward to pix.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Here she is..... 25k mile beauty...Now on our way to El Paso

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 240
Congrats on the find and welcome back to the TR family. Looks like there's gonna be at least 2 turbo buick cars in el paso that are 15u color coded. Interesting that yours has the red pin stripe option, hope the trip back is an uneventful and safe one.

Very Nice. Luv me some Limited.

haha Big Smile! I feel ya. That's a very nice looking car and I LOVE the gray.

Joe

Made home last night....getting ready to clean her up good and put it in the garage. Have a DP, alky kit, fuel pump, 60's and intake waiting to be installed. Next will be a call to Bison for a turbo and PTE for SLIC.