10" wide Buick GN wheels

asto-t

10" wide steel Buick GN wheels/ with tires 275/60. Located in Pa. Not far from Dennis Kirbans. $550. Here are some pics for comparing stock wheels

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    898.9 KB · Views: 287
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    826.7 KB · Views: 148
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    914.3 KB · Views: 150
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    990.8 KB · Views: 148
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 152
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    822.7 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
I can't either! Nobody needs these? Paying to rechrome wheels is expensive . I may take them to Cecil this fall and try there!

I can't either! Nobody needs these? Paying to rechrome wheels is expensive . I may take them to Cecil this fall and try there!

Will these fit clearance wise with no notching or fender rolling? Interested. Is chrome real nice?

I find if you post wait then hit refresh it will prevent from the multiple posts......just a tip

LOL! I posted it using my phone and it did some weird stuff......Not sure if its me or something else
Will these fit clearance wise with no notching or fender rolling? Interested. Is chrome real nice?

These would need a notched frame or spacer .Also some fender rolling to work without rubbing. I put them on there is space between tire and frame ,but with suspension movement it would end up rubbing the frame. I have new paint and dont want to roll the wheel well lip to fit these

I find if you post wait then hit refresh it will prevent from the multiple posts......just a tip

LOL! I posted it using my phone and it did some weird stuff......Not sure if its me or something else

These would need a notched frame or spacer .Also some fender rolling to work without rubbing. I put them on there is space between tire and frame ,but with suspension movement it would end up rubbing the frame. I have new paint and dont want to roll the wheel well lip to fit these
How would you rate the chrome?

With just hand rubbing them they are in great condition!

What is the back space? Are you saying they are intended for a car with a notched frame?

Ed with these wheels with tires , you will need a spacer to clear frame. They are real close to frame rail......4 inch back spacing same as stock......stock wheel/ tire is 9" wide. These are 11' wide with tire combo..so that being said a wheel spacer would keep it from rubbing frame rails .

How much life is left on the e.t. streets?what's the best price you can do shipped to 62024..p.m me please

How much life is left on the e.t. streets?what's the best price you can do shipped to 62024..p.m me please
The tires have a few more passes before they need to be replaced. I really don't want to ship them at this time. They are heavy with the tires . I would have to take the tires off to figure out the cost to ship them