10 second parts

I got your pm, I will take them, money order will be sent out tommorrow. You will have it in your hands the next day.

Oh, your pm box is full and can't take anymore . You have to clear some space in order for people to contact you through those means.

Click on the red user CP box right under the Turbobuick.com sign up top of the page. Then go into your messages by clicking on new pirvate messages. Then look at the far right handside of every message, there is a little small white box. Click on it and look at the bottom of the page and it will say delete. Click on that and its done.

details on the double pumper please. Is it complete? How many miles on it, etc??
Thanks,

Metco Billet Lower Control Arms+airbags

Interested in the Metco lowers. How old are they? If you got picts could you shoot them over. Also put me next inline on the airbags -Thanks

put me in for that double pumper. how many miles and does it come with everything needed to install?? thanks let me know asap as i need one

these parts were sold 2 months ago you guys are soo late. i hope your cars are faster than that.

Maybe if someone had replied that the parts were sold. The only thing that was posted "sold" was the bumper. ;) :D

how many miles on the billet adj. fuel regulator? im interested. let me know!

Thanks,
Mike.

I'm interested in the 61mm throttle body. PM Me your address and I'll send you a money order today.

I can vouch for him, I bought his axles and everything he said he did. Thumbs up, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.