10 Second 1987 GN For Sale. Jax Florida.

Vader 87

Licensed
1987 GN for Sale. Motor was recently rebuilt by Kevin King at KDK Performance in Orlando and has about 400 miles on it. Motor has never been floored except for the dyno run at KDK where it made 570 Rear Wheel Horsepower and 640 Horsepower at the motor. I have the dyno recording on file. Run was made in 101 degree heat with C16 gas and 22lbs of boost. I am selling because I no longer have time for my car and I can't stand to see it sitting in the garage getting dusty anymore. Paint is super nice, I will try to get some pics up asap. Price: $24,900. Here's the specs, I tried to list everything but I'm sure I left something out:

Engine:

• Stock 109 Block
• New Crank
• .020 JE lightweight forged pistons
• Steel mains
• New rods
• 212/212 Comp Cams Roller Camshaft
• Champion Ported Iron Heads with Port Matched Intake
• Ported Upper Plenum and Throttle Body
• RJC Power Plate
• Intense Performance Pro-Flow Air Filter with Velocity Stack
• CAS V4 Stretch Intercooler
• John Craig TE45A Turbo
• Siemens 55lb Injectors with Quad Air modified ECM
• Maxeffort fuel management with Gutted MAF
• Stock Headers with Silver Jet Hot Coating
• Ceramic Coated Houston 3” Downpipe with High Boost Actuator
• Ceramic Coated Hooker 2.5” Exhaust with Electric Cutout

Transmission:
• Tranny is a Bruce Toelle PTS Extreme Performance Transmission built 200R4. It is the Street/Strip Version. Go here to see specs: http://www.ptsxtreme.com/ I got the deep oil pan for it also.

• Convertor is a Bruce Toelle PTS Extreme Billet 9x11 with a 3500 Stall

• New PTS Extreme Tranny Cooler. (Largest One They Offer)

• Line Lock

Body:

• Front and Rear Drag Shocks
• Dual Airbags
• New ATR Rear Swaybar
• New HRPartsnStuff Lower Control Arms
• Poly Bushings in the suspension
• S-10 Brake Upgrade
• Driveshaft Loop
• New Weld Prostars mounted and screwed to 28x9 MT ET Drags

Wheels:
• Four 16” Trans Am/GNX wheels mounted to new BFGoodrich tires. (Wheels are
in “Like New” condition.

Extras:

• Brand New Interior which includes New Front and Rear Seats, Door Upholstery, Custom “Buick Racing” Embroidered Headrests and Custom “Grand National” Embroidered Floor Mats from www.Jaxseatcover.com
• New Factory Shifter Handle
• New Factory Rear View Mirror
• CD Player
• Fan Switch
• Convertor Lock-Up Switch
• Fuel Pump Cutoff Switch
• Scanmaster
• Direct Scan
• 5” Silver Tach
• EGT Gauge
• Boost Gauge
• Transmission Temp Gauge
• Air Fuel Gauge
• Oil Pressure Gauge

Sorry not interested in trades.

MoodyM, I live in Callahan which is 10 minutes north of Jax. I work in the Mandarin area.

none yet, i went to a car show at the Lem Turner Super Wal Mart saturday and forgot my camera. By the time i got home it started raining. Dont worry i will get some asap. :)

Jason are you getting out of buicks all together? Sorry you have to sell the thing. Guys this is one of the cleanest and fastest street driven cars around. In my oopinion the car is worth every penny. Good luck with selling your GN..Graig

Yes, unfortunately i am getting out altogether. I no longer have the time that the car requires to keep it looking and running like it should. BTW, have we met before? I didnt recognize your name.

Yes, we've met I am Arron's friend with the designer T-type, the guy that helped you with your boost controller one night on Blanding . Good luck with the sale, post up some pictures when you get a chance.

Oh yes i remember. Sorry i havent been on turbobuick.com in a while so im not familiar with everybodys new tag. Hopefully pictures will be up today!

Car is up to $19,300 with 2 hours left, reserve has been lowered to $20,900. Put in a bid if youre interested. Thanks!