10 sec turbo t for sale or trade

XSboost

I bought this car 5 years ago with 65,000 miles from a friend who bought it in early 90s with 20,000 miles it has been garaged most of its life. the body is solid, on the bottom of the doors there is very very light rust almost not messioning(SEE PIC) this is the car in my sig. Has been running in the tens for the last 3 years.

Original paint, A/C, cruise, pw trunk

List of mods

I have the original engine 75k. All mods listed have been done to another engine I bought.
Car comes with 2 ENGINES

Built short block Eagle crank, ARP main studs and rod bolts, steel caps, girdle with
Receiver groove on block side so not to leak oil, diamond pistons .30
Stock head gasket
T/A aluminum heads fully ported and flow 210cfm on exhaust and 264cfm on intake from 550 to 600 lift
COMP roller custom ground cam 210/224 538/556 lift
1.6 T&D roller rockers
83lb injectors w/ turbo tweek tunable chip modified ECM by RED ARMSTRONG
-8 feed line stock return dual pump set up second pump on at 12psi all stock lines still in place
LS1 mass air meter translator plus
Ported lower match heads and felpro 1200 intake gaskets
Hemco upper intake with ported 62mm TB
Modified and jet hot coated stock exhaust manifold
Limit GTQ 70mm turbo .63 exh
3.5 inch T H stainless down pipe with wideband O2 bung
Dual ATR 3 inch stainless exhaust
ESP front mount intercooler with 4.5 inch core and 2.5 inch tubing
TRANS 200r4
Altos clutches billet drum hardened input shaft PST extreme shift kit and deep trans pan
Has 20-30 10sec passes and still works great
Steel drive shaft with 1350 u joints and billet yokes
Rear 8.5 10 bolt change to 3.23 new gears & bearing, solid spacer no crush collar, never raced it with new gears 30 spline axles and auburn pro posi ultimate 10 aluminum diff cover with braces
Hotchkis upper and lower control arms with side brace that ties upper and lower together
6 point bar with swing outs
Aluminum radiator, separate oil and trans coolers
Dual fans
Vector 8 inch wheels mickey 275/60 drag radials 2 other wheels with 10.5 x 28 slicks 2 passes.
Dynoed about a 2 years ago 566hp 508tq @20psi

$16,500.00 will trade for a stock or close to stock T or GN

Attachments

• turbo t 003.JPG
    turbo t 003.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 2,162
  • turbo t 004.JPG
    turbo t 004.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 2,155
  • turbo t 005.JPG
    turbo t 005.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 2,154
  • turbo t 008.JPG
    turbo t 008.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 2,159
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 2,141
more pics

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 2,126
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 2,113
  • turbo t 012.JPG
    turbo t 012.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 2,109
  • turbo t 009.JPG
    turbo t 009.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 2,111
  • turbo t 011.JPG
    turbo t 011.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 2,084
Head gaskets

Hi,

I have a similar set up as your motor. 109 block, Eagle forged crank, rods and CP pistons, PT 70, 70mm, race ported big valve head, 83 lb injectors, RJC intercooler, Terry Houston down pipe w. electronic dump. I am having a problem and thought you may be able to help me.

The car ran pretty good on 100 Oct fuel 21 lbs boost.

I put in 93 octane and drove it for a while without getting on it! The car drove fine as long as I didn't stand on the gas. Yesterday I couldn't resist. I took off spinning the tires and the engine hit a rev limited quick. I heard some noise and now she blows blueish grey smoke and skips like a plug wire is off. I parked the car and let it sit for a while. I started her back up and I drove it home with the skipping.
Any time i accerated even mildly, the car blew smoke from the tail pipes and from under the hood.

I think it is the head gasket(s). When I have them replaced what gaskets should I get?

How an I dial down the boost and make adjustments to run on the 93 oct pump gas? The car is supposed to have the RJC dial a boost hooked right into the turbo. I don't see it. Oh yeah I also have the alky conrol that sprays methanol into the intake. The more boost they more methanol that gets sprayed.

Ron

Ron, Its no doubt you blew the head gasket. I only use stock replacement head gaskets, for the simple reason if something with the tune is not right
you can limit the damage to a blown head gasket and not melt a piston or knock out a rod bearing ect.

what chip are you using?? timing? fuel?

give me a call on my cell

610 972 5462

do you think it will make et slower? is that a rear wheel hp rating? and does it have a cage?--it looks like supports in the passenger front seat floor pictures

thks brett--i missed it everytime i re-read it--it looks like such a great car

If ur on the fence with this car I would pull the trigger. Motor and heads are almost $10k alone. I would have bought this car in a flash if I didn't just buy one.

nice looking car, looks like it was taken care of and is a helluva sleeper

gl with the sale, free bump

yea total sleeper--i had been thinking about black car but this is getting more and more tempting