1" spring clamps for CCV to turbo bell hose

UNGN

Can't Re- Member
I am putting 2 cars back to stock and I need 4 of the spring clamps that hold the crankcase ventilation hose from the valve cover breather onto the turbo bell.

I've tried to find new ones but with no luck.

Does anyone have some of these clamps?

Most part stores do carry these Im pretty sure I have at least two at home. Im sure Dorman carries these in 1"

I am putting 2 cars back to stock and I need 4 of the spring clamps that hold the crankcase ventilation hose from the valve cover breather onto the turbo bell.

I've tried to find new ones but with no luck.

Does anyone have some of these clamps?

I might have a few laying around, I'll take a look and let you know

Thanks for the help.

I've been to NAPA and all of the normal auto parts stores but struck out with 1".

5/8" was the largest anyone had and the 1" design has changed to bridge the fingers with a bar, instead of individual fingers. The new design is lots better for ergo, but isn't stock for 1986.

Oh and I'll pay $4 shipped each until I get 4.

No guarantees as I usually toss spring clamps but if I can find some they are yours at no charge.

Tom

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1397927524.498412.jpg

Here's the package even. Comes in two packs.

Those are the ones. I'll paypal you $16 to send two packages to 76092 zip code.

They don't show up on Hillman's website.

I just went to a Lowes 10 miles away and found one on closeout for $.11.

My local Lowes sold out weeks ago.

They are no longer available at Lowes.com

Hillman 884281 / Lowes 205621

I guess I could just go to all of the Lowes in DFW. There has to be 20 of them.

I got these at pep boys auto parts store in my neck of the woods. If you still need these I can check on Monday and get you some. PM me.

I will try pepboys tomorrow. Thanks for the tip. Oreilly's, Autozone and Napa were all busts.

I got these at pep boys auto parts store in my neck of the woods. If you still need these I can check on Monday and get you some. PM me.

Tricksixpa, Pepboys was the answer. I haven't been there in 12+ years, but they had the clamps.

Thanks very much for the Tip.