#1 reason why I live in Florida!

Re: Re: #1 reason why I live in Florida!

Originally posted by AsphaltAnihil8r
Jerk:D :D :D

Aaarrrrgggghhh! He's not nice enough to be called a jerk. :)

We had an inch of snow today. Not even nice snow....wet crappy stuff.

The camera came free with my Dell. It's a Largan Chameleon Mega. It's only about the size of a credit card.

Thanks for the comments,

James

Cool license plate!

Great pics!

Hey, it got up to 46 degrees here today. I took out the trash this afternoon in a t-shirt and jeans........ and then ran quickly back indoors.:D

Car looks nice. It hit about mid 70's today here(Milledgeville GA) and we actually got to get out and do a little fishing in my folks' pond. It has been pretty much been raining off and on here for the last two weeks and I was getting a bit antsy to get out and do something.

Originally posted by bishir
I took all of those today when it was 75 and sunny :)

Have fun up north:D

I'm comin down in two weeks, I oughta stop by an slap you for teasing me like this;) Its 6 degrees right now:rolleyes:

Nice pictures. Wish I was there. I have family in the Daytona area and plan on visiting in late May, early June. I'll be back again (with the Buick) in the fall for the Thanksgiving car show.

It was warm up here today (Wilmington, DE) for a change. About 55*.

-Banning.

We had a nice day here in houston today so I can't complain. All I have to say is I love that car, do you use Zaino at all or just regualar wax? Nice time of day to get those pics as well

No Zaino, just the orignial paint and Meguires 3 step system.

Oh, it just stopped raining so the big hooter gals we're probably afraid to step in a mud puddle. :)

Spring Break is in a few more weeks :D

James

So Calif coast has been (typically) sunny & mild, too: daytime highs 70-75, night time lows 55-ish.

of course, thanks to profligate, runaway spending by the CA public labor union dominated state government, also $35 billion over spent the budget (politicans call it "under taxed") . That's going to continue crippling CA for years to come ...

LA County just raised property taxes $100s of Million$ to , as they put it, "shore up" the county health dept. 2/3 of LA county as a whole is foreign immigrants, and how many of those are here illegally? Who is surprised when families of 8, pile into emergency rooms for free medical care ... Of course the politicos don't come out and say that, it all secret code words about "pressured county health system".

If I were to move, west coast of FL is actually quite attractive ... a big problem is no jobs in my field

Man, you even piss me off! Seems that we've had CONSTANT RAIN for 2 weeks. OK, well, maybe the sun comes out a little on WEEKDAYS! I even washed my car in the RAIN on Saturday! Also, I don't think it's seen boost for over 2 weeks. I'm gonna change my title from "Big Comfy Couch" to "Slip-n-Slide".

My cousin moved from Chicago to Florida. I asked him what's worse, the winters up here, or the summers down there.

"Without a doubt, the summer in Florida is worse." You can always put more clothes on, but you can't take your skin off. :p

I live in Tampa and enjoyed the killer weather this weekend - too bad I had to spend it repairing my A/C.. :mad: