1/8th Mile video of my stock short block Iron head T-Type

Very impressive for a stock block. I've always loved that turbo. What are you using for tuning MAF/SD Chip or ???

Brandon.

Gooooooood running car!!! Was there a big turnout last weekend?

Awesome.........what injectors if you don't mind?

At the end of the video there is a list of engine mods, he's showing 80# injectors.

Just has 80lb injectors in it ATM. Going to 120s shortly after i change the camshaft out for this DLS roller i have here :) Cant wait to get this flat tappet out of this thing so i can really try and make this thing run.... IF it'll hold together haha Stock bottom end im sure is crying.

bogies87 said:
What turbo? I do not show sigs on the mobile version.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

It's also listed at the end of the video, 67mm billet. Great runs, what all do you have done suspension wise? How much boost at launch??

South side control arms, 3 way adjustable shocks, front sway bar removed with air bags in rear for now... Shocks need some adjustment and an HR bar on the rear and i think it'll do much better! Tires are MT ET street radials 275/60/15. The 1st pass was my best 60ft which was a 1.49 I was leaving at about 10psi. This was the opening day at the track and the track wasn't hooking very well. Couldn't manage any better then a 1.53 60ft after the first pass.... Had quite a few passes i had to abort as soon as i left it spun so badly.

I think some would be surprised with the power u can make on E85 with just 80lb injectors and stock fuel lines with some pressure behind them. Car has 2 intank 255lph walbro HP pumps with the relief valve modified so i can run higher pressure.

The funny part is all the guys clambering for 160 s that ain't going to run any faster.

The funny part is all the guys clambering for 160 s that ain't going to run any faster.

People seem to always think they need bigger and bigger... Well bigger isn't always better or needed.

Honestly im not sure there... mid 20s is what the gauge looks like its reading. Boost is just a # to me these days haha.

Look at all the head room with the t-tops too, who says t-top cars weren't made for racing. Very nice runs, just kept getting faster.