1&3/8ths atr front sway bar 4 trade 4 stocker

Turbo6Smackdown

I got this new atr 1 & 3/8ths inch front sway bar, for like 170 bucks. Threw it on, and it doesnt clear my control arms. :nope: And my stock sway bar seems to have disappeared so..
I bought new energy suspension mounting brackets and bushings to mount it as well. It has maybe 500 VERY well maintained miles on it. My car is VERY well cared for, and lives in a nice garage. NEVER goes out when theres clouds in the sky, much less rain and such.
You can have this bar, and the energy suspension mounting brackets and bushings too for free. The first person to send me their stock 87 grand national front sway bar, gets this setup. Please, it must be in good, to very good condition. No rust if you can help it. Otherwise, see if you know anyone that has a blaster, and sandblast it for me before you send her over.. Thank you. :)

ok will do.

blown buick. sent ya a message, but your box is full. your pictures thru email never made it to me. please re-send :)

Last edited by a moderator:
let me know if you still have it i have mine off my car with 44k on it. looks good just dirty, had a oil leak from the drain on the turbo