1/2 mile racing with grand national

guys looks like im going to enter the race. I currently have S 112MPH rated BF goodrich radial T/A's.

looks like I'll have to upgrade to some GNX wheels with higher speed rated rubber.

do you think I should add a mix of race gas to the tank for safety?

guys looks like im going to enter the race. I currently have S 112MPH rated BF goodrich radial T/A's.

looks like I'll have to upgrade to some GNX wheels with higher speed rated rubber.

Always with max top end !

50/50 mix of 93 and 110 ?

At 15 lbs boost on a stock setup you will be fine at 50/50 as long as the stock fuel system is in perfect shape?
I would be concerned with fuel starvation if your pump is stock no hot wire kit? Replace your fuel filter if it has not been done very recently and the check your fuel pressure settings. At 15 lbs boost you should have 58 psi fuel pressure! 43 at idle no vacuum line attached.

If you don't have your place reserved you need to call. We got a sponsor invite but the guy in charge of Heavens Landing event told me a month ago they were sold out. But if you are already registered it is a great place. It is one mile of glass smooth concrete.