1/18 GREENLIGHT TTA'S PACKAGE DEAL (ALL FIVE)

2TURBOT

Hey guys im selling a few of my extras...all are in great condition out of my sealed curio cab since new. i have no boxes just the cars. i have (1) green (1) gold (1) white hardtop no pace car decals (1) white ttop no decals and (1) white ttop w/decals, all for sale for.... get this--->$125 cash in person...im NOT shipping them. pick up in south subs of chicago (HOMEWOOD,IL. 60430) please lmk this is a steal for these rare mint/near mint diecast!!!!!!!! COME GET THEM!!!! (5) 1/18 LIMITED GREENLIGHT 89 TTA @ a steal price:)

thanks ALEX

Alex, I'd be more than happy to buy them if you change your mind about not shipping them... :)

thanks its a SUPER deal :) but right now im hoping to not have to do the shipping thing.

Thanks Alex, it was nice chatting with you and catching up with someone who shares the same interests as I do in the Hobby. These cars are going on my shelf and never leaving.

Thanks again and I figured I had to drive the TTA to pick them up, it was only fitting and thanks for the compliment. Mike

So it was $125 for all of them? That green one sold for $300 a couple years ago on ebay. I think they only made like 30 of them.