1/18 GMP BLUE CHROME IN DBL BOX MINT NEW

I'll trade either of the following straight up for it:

GMP/Epitome Exclusives #8001B Black Chrome 1987 GN serial #69 with litho

GMP/Epitome Exclusives #8005 1986 GN serial #69 with litho

Let me know.

JT

Well, there is only one serial #69 of those particular diecasts, but I assume you have some other serial or non-serialed diecast like them. Thanks for responding!

JT

i would say the inner box is a 10 and outter box is a 9 with few very small corner dings. they look very good!!!!

sounds good... when i get home from work i send my shipping info and can you send a USPS money order for the $205 ? thanks ALEX

I guess that is fine. I'm in Canada so I would have to send you a canadian money order and have never sent one and didn't know if you would have trouble trying to cash it? The car would be sent to a Washington state address.

hey bc87gn....$205 and i with box it up real safe and ship usps priority mail to the address you email please. i will email or pm you my info now thanks. ALEX

I'm also looking for the D84 rosewood 1 of 200 and the sage green turbo if you have or know someone who may want to sell.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Technically, the all Rosewood is not a D84 (the code which denotes two tone on real 1987 Regals). We released it as the chase car with the D84 series when we did it. I could help with a Rosewood, but they are not cheap. Do you have the Yellow w/Flames Drag GN?

I do have the flame car with litho. What's the price of the rosewood as long as its the 1 of 200 car? I have messaged a guy on here about the sage car but no response.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app