04 Buick Rendevous CXL AWD Leather

jdpolzin

Hey guys, my girlfriend is selling her Rendevous. I is fully loaded with leather, AWD, the whole works. It is in excellent condition and she is basically selling it for what she has left to pay just because she lost her job and wants to downgrade for a while. If you know anybody looking for one of these, please let them know. Her car is very nice, gets 26 miles per gallon. It has 50K miles on it. She has $15.4 left to pay on it! It was $33K new.----Jeremy 563-940-2347

Car also has a 100K mile transferrable warranty. Can be transfered for $50. She needs to sell this because she cant afford it. She will take $13.5K for it. It is an extremely nice vehicle. Whoever buys it wont be dissapointed at all. It is in new condition.

jdpolzin said:
Car also has a 100K mile transferrable warranty. Can be transfered for $50. She needs to sell this because she cant afford it. She will take $13.5K for it. It is an extremely nice vehicle. Whoever buys it wont be dissapointed at all. It is in new condition.
How many miles on it and where are you located?

I'm sorry I thought i posted that! The Rendevous has 50K miles. It is in excellent condition and will make a perfect car for someone. I wish we could have bought it for this much but thats how it goes. We are located in Southeast Iowa. It will be going on Autotrader soon unless someone wants it. Thank you for the interest. You are welcome to call if you'd like! -----Jeremy

Quite a ways from east Tennessee. I know you are taking a loss but for arguments sake would you go any less and make it worth my while to go that far?

I wish I could but unfortunately that is as low as we can go on it. We called Carmax, who buys cars at wholesale from the public and re-sells them, and they are will to give us $13,000. I just know that they are going to turn around and sell it for $19,000. I hate that! I could try to meet you somewhere. I am sure she wouldnt mind taking a little road trip!! Plus it would give me an excuse to drive the GN so we had something to get back home! Yeah, Ashley is BUMMED OUT about this situation because she really wants the car but going from a $52k a year job to $14 an hour with no insurance makes it very hard for her. Let me know, I can also try to get you pics if you are seriously interested. It is a Very Very Nice car. -------Jeremy

Jeremy,
I might be interested in Rendevous. I am located in Nebraska, and my wife and I are looking to sell our Minivan of 8 years and buy a newer vehicle. We have been looking at a local Rendevous but have not purchased it yet.
I would appreciate any pics you could send me.
I am hooked up to high speed Internet so send as many as you want to tjwilli@neb.rr.com

Also is this one a CXL or an Ultra? and does it have the sun/moon roof?

Thanks
Tom

Hi Tom, I will have Ashley snap some pics for you. It does not have the moonroof. It is a CXL. Leather, all airbags, CD, AWD, etc. I might actualy have a few pics I could send you. I will check when I get home this evening! Thanks ------Jeremy

She said thanks!! If you need anymore pics, she planned on sending more but her batteries died on her camera! The interior is perfect, no smudges, cracks, or blemishes in the leather! Thanks again guys! She really needs tos sell her car.