04/21 LSPBC Car Show at Pappas Bar-B-Q

Who's Going?

• Sounds like fun, no ride but I'll come hang out!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sorry, not my cup of tea.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperCPA

I don't feel tardy.....
The LSPBC is hosting its 3rd Saturday Cruise Nights car show series at Pappas Bar-B-Q now. This central location is at the corner of NW Hwy and Lombardy in Dallas. Many may be familiar with this location as the old "Fenders" location. There is some covered parking, a shaded pavilion with fans and more. Check the attached flyer for details. I encourage everyone to come out and say hello as an informal GTG. All makes and models are eligible to enter. See you there!

2007LSPBCCarShowFlyer-1_Page_1.jpg

2007LSPBCCarShowFlyer-1_Page_2.jpg

Hey Carl,

This is closer to me so of course I think its a great location!

I miss the old Fenders. Had alot of traffic thru there, just not sure everybody was financially contributing to the establishment. Plus towards the end, alot of law enforcement was needed. Things seemed to get out of control, and a bunch of liquid courage/attitude induced behavior. Good to see something back over there again. :cool:

I'll try to bring 1 of everything in my garage :p This should be a great show!

I'm glad someone took pictures. I brung a camera but was to busy flapping my jaws or cleaning my truck to take pics. Anyhow, I'm not sure about the rest but I sure had fun. The new location seemed to work really well in my opinion and the food wasn't to bad either.

Thanks to all the boys and girls of LSBPC who help to put on a great show.
Ray

Great pictures! Thanks to everyone who came out and supported our show. It was great meeting everyone and seeing those of you who have been away for a while. Ray, thanks for making the drive all the way from west Texas. Now that is dedication! I am glad that everyone seemed to have a good time. I think that David did a great job with the music and presentations as well. Thanks also goes to Cody who quickly stepped up and brought all his cool DJ equipment to the show. I would like to especially thank the members who came out in great numbers to support the club. It was incredible to see all those beautiful Buicks in one place. Let alone to have three TTA's show up at once! If possible, I hope to see each of you again a next month's show on the 3rd Saturday. Until then, take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.