'03 Turbo Cobra

Where is the car located and does he have a name and phone number, any work on the main and rods, anything over 750rwhp and those rods are going to give out, I know cuz it happened to my friend at 680rwhp. :)

(270)268-8901 his name is Mike. I'm not real sure on the rods? Give him a call his has all the info you would need.

Where is the car located and does he have a name and phone number, any work on the main and rods, anything over 750rwhp and those rods are going to give out, I know cuz it happened to my friend at 680rwhp. :)

Car is located in elizabethtown Ky, about 30 miles south of louisville. My Phone number as listed above is (270)268-8901 and about the motor it has stock rods with diamond pistons. The pistons in these cars are the weak length. But the stock pistons will support 750+ even. About the rods i know the stock rods will support over 800 due to some people i know and alot of people on svt are pushing that on stock internals.

There is a TT Cobra in town here that makes well over 800hp at the wheels on the stock motor, it has held up for a couple of years and quite a few hard passes...

Nice car.