JLP shackles and ford racing lower springs up front
New Nittos all around , 555r's on the rear
T/A rear dif cover
Solid rear window, new tint all around
Lopro soft cover
QA1's adjustable shocks all 4 corners
L&S oil separator
SCT with a few pump/race gas tunes

Truck has 30300 miles and in excellent shape. Dyno'ed at 420/512 a few months back. Super clean in and out. Few scuffs on front lower valance and above rear brake light on cab. Think I have most of the stock parts to go with sale. Will post more pics in a few days. Inside is a 10, outside a 9. Want to get back in a TR, T type other than black.

Truck is located in El Paso TX.
18000 OBO..... 907-854-9762

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 201
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Curious about what it runs quarter mile on pump gas tune? I've ran against these before in various vehicles and they're tough and surprise a person.

Haven't ran it yet but did run it on the street with the race tune and 110 and it's pretty damn strong. Just left Alaska and in TX now. I'll get it to the track but it will be on the race gas tune. Crappy gas down here, 91 so don't want to beat on it. I'll post an update when I get some times. It's an awesome truck, just looking for another TR right now.

That is one Ford product that I would like to have. Too bad I don't have my Limited T any longer or I would trade you! Trying to sell my 69 Camaro, but needing to get 10k more than you have the truck priced at.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app