02 WS6 T/A, 05 GTO, Pontiac Solstice

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
Several nice cars came into our lot and I wanted to offer them to the TB.com family!

1. 2002 WS6 T/A---pewter, ebony leather, T Tops, brand new tires, Monsoon radio, 42K miles $22,995

2. 2005 GTO---LS2 400hp, auto, metallic black with ebony leather, performance brake package, chrome wheels, BFG G-force tires, brand new, never titled! price $35,970 MSRP

3. (3) Pontiac Solstice roadsters---scheduled for delivery by October

Red with black leather---monsoon radio, power group
Black with black leather---no info on options yet
Dark Grey Metallic with 2 tone grey/tan leather---posi, ABS, power group, monsoon radio, premium int. group, polished wheels

Pricing should be in the $24-26K MSRP range on these.

call for any more info on these cars!

Rebbec Pontiac Buick ask for Tom Bader 309-452-5661

Thanks a bunch guys!

wow cars that are overpriced! 05 gto zero miles new buy them at my place of business for 32,560 with auto and guzzler tax

02 ws6 blue with black int 6 speed hurst, 10 disc 4 new f1's 17,200 miles 19,995

pm me if you want one

GN4U2C, if you don't like the price, don't buy the car! I'm doing my job...trying to create some business. So unless your job is hijacking other people's threads, I suggest you get back to work before you get fired.

by the way....Employee pricing for everyone on the GTO listed above. Also, the Solstice pricing will be between 20K and 24K.